Click a link to browse the websites of organizations specializing in memory care and research, health care, and issues on aging.
- Alzheimer’s Association. The leading voluntary health organization dedicated to providing programs and services to persons with Alzheimer’s disease, their families and caregivers, and health care professionals.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders, New York City, Inc. Provides free information, assistance, and support for those with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, as well as for their family members, caregivers and professionals.
- The American Geriatrics Society. A not-for-profit organization of health professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence, and quality of life for all older people.
- American Health Assistance Foundation. A nonprofit organization that funds research seeking cures on age-related and degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- National Institutes of Health. The primary federal agency on Alzheimer’s disease research.
- Oregon Health Care Association. Promoting high quality of care and services through professional development and effective advocacy in the shaping of public and private policy.
- The Ribbon. Care for Caregivers, a website created to provide information for caregivers dealing with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- The Administration on Aging. The agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services which promotes the well-being of older individuals by providing services and programs designed to help them live independently in their homes and communities.